We currently do not ship to the following states: Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont. We currently do no ship internationally.
The store is not responsible for delays caused by Fedex. Orders processed by us and dropped off in a timely manner at a fedex location is within our control; Fedex doing the delivery in the estimated delivery time is not. Fedex is not guaranteeing delivery dates or times or reimbursing for delayed shipments.
Most orders will be processed the next business day. There are sometimes inventory issues that can cause a slight delay in this. If your order is time sensitive due to needing it for a special occasion or by a certain date, please follow up with the store via phone to notify us and get an update if needed. Please understand the fedex delivery windows are transit time and begin once the box has been scanned in at our local Fedex office and also ground shipments are estimated transit times. All orders will require an adult 21 years or older to sign for the delivery. No packages can be left without an adult signature. Fedex will attempt to deliver your package to you 3 times. After 3 failed attempts, they will return the package to us. If it is returned to us, you can have it reshipped (at your shipping expense) or have the order refunded (minus a 15% restocking fee).
We highly recommend that you ship via air (not ground) during extreme temperatures. This will help protect the integrity of your product; this is especially true for wines as extreme temperatures can have a negative effect on the quality of the items.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We will do everything in our power to keep you as a satisfied customer. We have been shipping all over the country for many years and it is very rare that a product shows up damaged, but unfortunately, that can happen. If you receive something in damaged condition, please take pictures of the product, the box it came in, and the unfolded shipping label. Please email these pictures to email@example.com with the subject line reading : DAMAGED SHIPPING ORDER. Claims made after 3 days after receipt will unfortunately not be considered. If we make an error and ship you the incorrect order, please let us know via the email address above or by phone and we will arrange to ensure you receive your accurate order. If you choose to return your order for any reason other than damaged in shipping or inaccurate order, your return will be at our sole discretion and may incur a 15% restocking fee along with shipping charges at your expense.
1. Bottles that traditionally come with a box will be shipped with the box almost all the time. There may be situations where we do not have a box for something. If you must have the box, please state so on the order under the "notes or messages" section. If it is a box that can be folded flat, we will likely fold the box flat and then insert inside the shipping box.
2. Vintages - as our inventory is ever changing and ever growing, we are constantly selling out of things. We can not guarantee vintages on the website are accurate. If you have a question about the vintage for a bottle of wine (or whiskey), please call the store to confirm prior to your order shipping to you.
3. We would love to buy your rare bottles of spirits or wines. If you have something you would like to sell, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We go out of our way to invest a lot of time and energy into the relationships we have built over the years and only buy our bottles directly from distributors, suppliers, manufacturers directly, very reputable sources, or someone we have had a relationship with for many years. So if you end up buying something from us, rest assured that we have done more than our due diligence to ensure that you receive nothing but the very best and the product the way the manufacturer intended it to be enjoyed.
5. We have built a reputation across the globe for having the best customer service and selection in the industry. With that being said, no store can carry everything. If we don't have something you're looking for, please let us know and we will do our best to source it for you.